Sunday, September 23, 2012

Review: Banpresto One Piece DX Figure The Grandline Children Volume 1 "Monkey D. Luffy"

Character: Monkey D. Luffy
Origin: One Piece
Manufacturer: Banpresto 
Classification: DX Figure The Grandline Children
Series/Volume: 1
Material: PVC, ABS
Release: August 2011
Dimension: H=13.5cm, W=7cm

Box Art: Front | Back

Box Art: Sides



Box Art: Bottom | Top

The parts are nicely bubble wrapped.

Each parts are inside the sealed plastic.

Metal Pipe: is inside the hard carton for support.

Staw Hat

Head

Full Body

Base

Straw Hat: is nicely detailed from the outside. Looks like a real hat made of straw.
The paint job is nice too. I like the dirt spreading on the hat.
The detail inside the hat is just plain.

Metal Pipe: the paint is metallic. I like the scratches visible on the Pipe.

Base: is plain and has the pegs for the feet to connect.
On the back of the base has this carved Logo of The Grandline Children series.

Head: the detail on the face is nicely done. The paint on the face is flat.
The hair is nicely detailed and painted in semi gloss.
The bandage on the face is well done. The scar looks like it is carved on the face itself.

Full Body: Front | Back
I like the creases on the shirt and in the pants. The shading on the paint is nicely done.
The print on the shirt is nicely painted. 

Full Body: Sides
The detail on the bandage is nicely done. I also like the fluffy thingy on the end of the shorts.
The detail on the sandals are the same as the Straw Hat.

Final Look: Front | Back

Final Look: Sides

Photo Summary of the details.
If you have notice on my past reviews made. This one is different and have some new features which is new to my review style. I made it like this to cut off some of the photos I'll be using. I also made the Photo Summary of the details in the end of the review.  I hope you liked it and stay tuned for more reviews on my recently acquired items. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...