Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Package No.4

Hi guys, I'm back! Sorry for the waiting, especially for those who have been watching my blogpost all the time. To start it of, I would like to show you whats new in my Hobby.

Yesterday, I already got my package "World of Warcraft Action Figures Series 2" I have ordered back last week. The figures are awesome, they are humongous. Haven't opened it yet, here's some pictures I have taken last night.

Obviously, the package was sent thru LBC. Although I have some problems about the shipping of these figures, it did turn out well. 
Broll Bearmantle - Night Elf Druid
Archillon Shadowheart - Human Warrior
Sprocket Gyrospring - Gnome Warrion
Zabra Hexx - Troll Priest

You can see he details are great even without opening them. Some minor Assembly is needed, but not that complicated even a 3 year old can do it. It ranges about 8-10 inches tall. If you guys wanted to buy something like this, you can contact me here: http://www.facebook.com/ABCbajet or simply comment in this post. I can ship Philippines Area only.

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...