Friday, January 06, 2012

Enamel Wash Test

Hi guys, I'll be posting early today since I'll be going home later no extension time to do the posting. Today, I will show you an Enamel Wash comparison test I made earlier this morning with my extra MG Lukas's Strike E + I.W.S.P. foot. 

The first picture shows an Enamel wash with the bare plastic out from the box.

The next picture shows an Enamel wash with a Gloss Coat on the plastic.


The last picture shows you the both. Left - with Gloss Coat. Right - bare plastic
with Gloss Coat | bare plastic
See the comparison of both parts. The Gloss coated (left side) has shiny panel wash on it unlike on the bare plastic (right side) the panel wash made was smudgy. You can also feel the sticky like feeling on the surface of the bare plastic. But still depends on how you go with your paints. Since I use Enamel for my wash. The first principle step is to put Gloss Coat on it. You can try it on your own to see the difference. And by the way, I will tell you not to do Enamel Wash on a Flat coated one. Your wash will blot on the plastic as it is spreading in the whole area. I do recommend to use Gloss Coat before doing you Enamel Wash. That's all for now.

Thank you for viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...