Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Asics Gel-Classic Chili/Legion Blue


Top of the Box


Right side of the Box

Left side of the Box

Upper side of the Box

Lower side of the Box

Bottom of the Box

The shoes are covered with Papers.

The shoes inside.

The colorway is Chill/Legion Blue, which mainly consist of bright orange and ocean like blue colors.

The toe area connected to the sole is blue with stripes engraves on it.

The top is largely composed with the Orange colors and the blue part has some light blue trims on it. The material is suede like leather.

The outer sole has 2 separate parts mainly the soft part is white and the hard part with blue and orange colors.

The Asics trademark on the sides of the shoes has the synthetic leather material in blue colors.

The lace is the same laces that Asics have with their common shoes.

The tongue has the brand sewn over it.

The sole has the Asics tag inside.

More Asics brand shown at the back of the shoes.

The heel cap of the shoes is a hard plastic.

The bottom is a straight hard outer sole with some soft part on the mid of the sole.
This is my second Asics shoes and I kinda start to like the Gel designs. Comparing this to the Gel-Lyte V, this is more like a pure lifestyle shoes unlike the other Gels that has a strong build on the sole.

So far I just used this for fitting and I can say that the feel is very comfortable. Unlike the Gel-Lyte V that has a lot of breathing space this one only have few but still a breathable shoes.

I think I have completely forgotten the Kobe Shoes that I have been collecting ever since, I even gave all of them to my friends at work. Now I am pretty much in love with the Asics Gel designs. Looking forward to cop more of these beaut. 

Now my main shoes for wear and tear is my Gel-Lyte V which still very sturdy and hasn't gave up on me yet for the times I have been wearing it in any weather. I will need to buy a new Gel-Lyte V for collection together with my Gel-Classic. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...