Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Package No.59

Something big arrived today. This got delayed for a few days and I am a bit worried that this could get lost during transit, now it has finally come. Something new to me and it really excites me so much. Dinos for the big boys!!



This is all what I had in the box.

Rebor 1/35 Tyrannosaurus Rex 
Add caption


Rebor 1/35 Ceratosaurus Dentisulcatus

Rebor 1/35 Carnotaurus Sastrei

Rebor 1/35 Triceratops Horridus

Rebor 1/35 Deinonychus Antirrphopus Trio

Rebor 1/35 Baby Triceratops

Kotobukiya ARTFX+ Daredevil

PS Vita Street Fighter x Tekken
I am still looking forward to complete the Rebor 1/35 scale series and I hope they still create new Dinos in the series. As for the Daredevil, it is the first character to be release by Kotobukiya new ARTFX+ line Defenders Series together with Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. And the PS Vita Street Fighter x Tekken game that I bought, this will be my first Fighting game for PS Vita. Another promise for a review. Just continue supporting my blog. Keep on visiting the pages, especially the Tutorials and information that I am sure will help you in some ways. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...