Monday, June 12, 2017

Package No.53

Words can't explain how excited I am today! Actually this came earlier according to my workmates, it arrived last Friday when I was gone for a trip. When I had the chance, I'd really go for the pick-up on this even though the School is closed because of the celebration of the Philippines Independence Day. I am pretty amazed no how big is the box. And this is a bit heavy to carry. 

The box is very large.



Kotobukiya Fine Art Statue Carnage & ARTFX+ Marvel NOW! Agent Venom.

I really love the gold plated writings on the box.

The box are is awesome.

I was expecting this as well to add up on my ARTFX+ Spidey collection.
This day is very big for my collections, and with a mix of sorriness because we had a misunderstanding with my Girlfriend. It is really true that if you have problems, specially with your love ones, you cannot eat properly. I consider her my long time good relationship. We had fun together in our travels, I may not be that important for her but I know I have big love for her. I had my mistakes, and I admit it. Now I have a big question for myself, how can I get her back? She's very cold to me and we haven't talked after the incident. Hopefully we can reconcile. I miss her a lot even for just a few hours. :(

Too much for drama. See you soon for the reviews. I have more backlogs and I don't know when will I have time. Maybe I will just have to open them all at the same time. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...