Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Package No.41

Got another Package today. But this time it is just a double-up of my Revoltech Danboard Mini Yu-Pack Ver. I bought another one because I got annoyed with my first one because of the slightly destroyed box. This one is from a different seller and she really did a great job in making the packaging very sturdy protecting the actual Item Box.





So without much thinking, I'll be selling my first one and it will be posted at Rockfall City Official Facebook Page. Stay tuned for that and I am sure that it'll be a cheap one ofcourse. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...