Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Package No.31

Earlier today before going to work, I dropped by to the nearest courier just to check if my Items already arrived. Just so happen that only 1 Item is ready for Pick-up and the other 1 is still being checked on their hub. They advised me to comeback for the other Item later that afternoon.

Both Package are LBC Medium Size Box


Here is the ARTFX+ Thor box.

Here is the ARTFX+ Hawkeye box.
I was surprised to the size of the packaging for Thor and Hawkeye. It almost has the same size with the Hulk packaging. I expect the courier will take care of my Package since I have said to put a Fragile sticker to it's box but it turned out the Hawkeye's package was crushed on the side to the extent it damaged partly the side of the Hawkeye's box. But gladly it didn't damage the inside at all. This would be my first time to experience to have my Package dented like that. Non the less, I am very excited to review these Item when I have the time since I still have my day job today. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Panopo magpadala please kindly contact me for more information

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...