Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Package No.30

Finally, my ARTFX+ Captain America has arrived! I was waiting for this on the first week of August since it was scheduled to be out of the Market by August 4. I checked some reviews online if there are, but I only encountered only one in Youtube. I think I am one of the few to have this as early as the others just like my ARTFX+ Black Widow. 

The package was delivered via Xend (which is a company covered by LBC Express).

The Box was covered by a thin paper they commonly call something like Jap Paper or so.


Here is the Box for my ARTFX+ Captain America.
I am very excited to check on this which I already did after I took the photos for this Post. I even already took some Pictures for the Review which I will be posting later this week. I have been very busy for my whole live this week so I don't have much time to do the Reviews. I am just happy to take the pictures for my review in advance so I won't be doing it before my posting. I also need to review this figure thoroughly so I need more time on checking the Figure specifically the details and the overall figure. That's it for now. If you want my review for this Figure. Be sure to check out my blog for updates. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...