Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Package No.63

Got this earlier today. I had the security guard to receive this because I didn't go to school.




This is the first of the new Avengers Series ARTFX+ release. The box art is the same to the first set of Avengers but it doesn't incorporate the Marvel NOW! brand for this one. 

I have been posting packages all this time and every time I post them I am wishing to have time for reviewing them. I am thinking since Reviewing these may take much time and I don't have that much of my time to just Review my collections. I am thinking of a new input in my blog, instead of Reviewing them, I will be doing some unboxing videos that will also be posted in my Youtube Channel. Hopefully this Christmas break. That's it for now. Thanks for dropping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...