Thursday, November 16, 2017

Package No.55

Hi guys, I'm back again for another haul. I just received this earlier today and I am very excited to see my Kotobukiya ARTFX+ Spiderverse to be completed.



I had both Spider-man 2099 & Venom shipped altogether to complete the team. I actually forgot to order the Venom but luckily my supplier has extras that is why I was able to get one for me. 


I also have thsee chibi figures included in my Package. These comes from my Online Store and is intended to be given away to my Otaku Club members this coming Christmas Party. 


I know I haven't posted something substantial for my blog anymore this past few years due to busy schedules. That I have been working my ass out with my teaching career. I really with one of these days, before the year ends I can have at least a few reviews of my Kotobukiya ARTFX+ Spiderverse that I haven't opened yet. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...