Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Package No.49

Just received my new Gunpla Kit today. Another P-Bandai Exclusive release that I think every Gundam Wing Series fans is waiting for. It is a bit pricey for an MG Kit but still worth the wait. I still have my MG Altron unfinished so this kit will be waiting for its turn to be assembled. 




I am disappointed for both the seller and the courier for not taking care of the package. Clearly the package has its own Fragile Sticker but it didn't get away with dents. I will also blame the seller for not packaging it properly. 

I have been shipping toys for like 4-5 years now and I've already seen many situations to prevent this kind of problems. The seller should have packaged it with a bit of allowance from the inside. We cannot just blame the courier since we don't have control of it once it is in their facilities, all we can do it to have prevention. As the old saying, prevention is better than cure. 

I have already sent these pictures to the seller so they would know what happened to my Package. And I hope that they will learn from it. 




To be assembled soon! That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...