Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Package No.5

Hello once again, I'm so sorry I cannot maintain the post in my blog. For those who have been following my post since the start of my blog. I've been doing some Gunpla works for a competition and part of the rules is not to show or the entry shouldn't be in the internet until the end of the competition. So, I hope you guys understand.

For now I have this in my Haul, Banpresto One Piece Grandline Children Volume 2 Ace & Boa. I got this from a friend who is working in Japan who happens to return in Philippines for a vacation. I haven't opened yet the figures itself. Here are some pictures of the packaging:


As usuall, LBC is my best recommended courier because of their packaging and handling of the item specially  for figures and gundams kits.


What's inside the LBC packaging is a thick black plastic bag.





Here are their Box. I will open it later on for the figure review. Stay tuned for the figure reviews. I will post them ASAP! 

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...