Friday, December 08, 2017

Review: Asics Gel-lyte V Pomegranate/Black

Top of the Box


Right side of the Box

Left side of the Box

Upper side of the Box

Lower side of the Box

Bottom of the Box

The shoes are covered with papers.

Inside are the shoes.

The colorway is called Pomegranate/Black but it is mainly colored with Red. I often call this as Pomegranate Red.

The top of the shoes are composed of mesh, leather and synthetic leather with some tiny wholes to make the shoe more breathable.

The shoe came with the typical black laces

On the sides are the Asics brand identical design like the Nike Swoosh. It has also the label for the Gel-Lyte V on the upper side.

The tongue looks simple with the Asics tag on it.

The sole has the Asics tag on both shoes.

The heel design is pretty simple with some color separation on the bottom heel and the sole.

The sole is in two-color.


The bottom looks pretty simple.


Though Asics brand is known for there performance/running shoes, the Gel-lyte V is considered to be a lifestyle shoes where it can also be used for casual get-up. The best thing on this shoes is that it still performs like a running shoes. I really like this shoes, I specifically picked this among the other Asics shoes because I really like the design.

I have used it for a few minutes just to check the comfort on-feet and it really fits me well. I tried to check the insole and it is removable, I just don't know if there are replacement for the insole. This is my first time to buy this kind of shoes because I often use Nike Basketball shoes for my casual wear. I really liked the way the inside helps your feet move in to rest perfectly on the insole. The sides are very comfortable and is has a good vents with the tiny holes all over the shoes. 

I don't know it this shoes works like the Basketball shoes where you need to break-in before you get the best comfort your feet needs when wearing it. So far I really like everything about it. So that's it for now. Thanks for your time. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...