Thursday, December 21, 2017

Package No.57

Got a package today! But its not for me though. This time, I bought something for my Girlfriend. She's been wanting this for quite sometime now since the release of the DC Wonder Woman movie. I just had a good deal from Amazon and just in time for the Christmas season for her Christmas Gift.

Prepared in the Amazon corrugated box.


It was properly bubble wrapped and on the space they added some large bubble wrap thing to prevent the Item from being damaged during transit.



I wasn't expecting the Barbie DC Wonder Woman would be this big. That answers my question how expensive is the shipping for this thing. I hope that she will be surprised with this even I know that she already have speculation that I will be giving this to her anytime soon. If given time to review this figure, I would be glad to post it here. So stay tuned for that. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...